dimanche 4 décembre 2011

Thanksgiving Special at KidsCreate

Making origami turkeys for Thanksgiving - gobble gobble !








Pilgrims and indians...




Our songs for the day...


FIVE LITTLE TURKEYS

5 little turkeys standing by the door

One waddled off and then there were 4

4 little turkeys sitting by a tree

One waddled off and then there were 3

3 little turkeys with nothing to do

One waddled off and then there were 2

2 little turkeys in the morning sun

One waddled off and then there was one

1 little turkey better run away

For soon it will be Thanksgiving day !

I'm a Little Turkey

I'm a little turkey short and fat
I have many feathers spread out like that
(hold hands with fingers spread)
When Thanksgiving feast comes my way
I will hide and run away.



Philip with our mascot...



And me with the real thing ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire